Monthly Archive: March 2016

Coconut Twix

REVIEW: Coconut Twix

As I sit down to write this review of the Easter edition Coconut Twix, I can’t help but give a little backstory. This isn’t my first time reviewing Coconut Twix. Consider...

REVIEW: Kellogg’s Smorz Cereal

It’s National Cereal Day! What does that mean? Nothing, but let’s review some cereal just to play along. Today I have the pleasure of reviewing a product which proves that incessant crying...

Malt M&M's Mini Eggs

REVIEW: Malt M&M’s Mini Eggs

When referencing candy, ask anyone what “malt” is and you’ll get the same response: “Whoppers.” Ask them a second time what malt really is, and you’ll likely get a blank stare. Ask...