Monthly Archive: August 2016

S'mores Klondike Bars

REVIEW: S’mores Klondike Bars

Today is National S’mores Day! Welp, that’s all I needed to eat my first Klondike Bar in ten years. Tonight we’re celebrating with these S’mores Klondike Bars that have been in my...

REVIEW: Cheesy Quesadilla Pringles

Our last stop on the Pringles Fat Tour around the world yielded the all-American-but-totally-German frankfurter. Tonight we head south of the Border to try the new Cheesy Quesadilla Pringles! Cheesy Quesadilla...

Look What I Found: 8/6/2016

To close out each week, I’ll post photos of some exciting new items that I’ve found recently. Each of these photos was shared directly to our Instagram page this week...