Monthly Archive: October 2017

Nabisco Hot Cocoa Oreos

REVIEW: Nabisco Hot Cocoa Oreos

Forgive me for making assumptions based on appearances, but I think we can all agree that Santa’s fat ass loves cookies. After all, a popular tradition is to leave Oreos and...

REVIEW: Starbucks Zombie Frappuccino

After killing thousands of baristas before Starbucks finally killed it off, the Unicorn Frappuccino is back from the dead. With limited-time-only appeal and bright colors sure to produce high demand,...

Wasabi Doritos

REVIEW: Wasabi Doritos

Whenever I eat sushi, I feel pretty healthy afterwards so I come home and eat Doritos. Tonight I’m going to cut out the middleman. Wasabi Doritos! These were recently introduced...