Monthly Archive: January 2018

Hershey's Kisses Cupcake

REVIEW: Hershey’s Cupcake Kisses

Hershey’s Cupcake Kisses are back on shelves as a Target exclusive! Please find our review from last year re-published below. Every year I look forward to getting kisses on Valentine’s...

Post Nutter Butter Cereal

REVIEW: Post Nutter Butter Cereal

Oh you guys think you’re soooooo great… With Nabisco’s flagship cookie finding its cereal-self again early this year with Oreo O’s, and with the new Chips Ahoy! Cereal turning more...

Post Chips Ahoy! Cereal

REVIEW: Post Chips Ahoy! Cereal

Soooome-bod-y’s jeeeeal-ous. ? With the return of Oreo O’s delighting the universe earlier this year, Nabisco’s other flagship cookie has something to say. Hey guys… you like cookies and milk? Well...

White Cheesecake M&M's

REVIEW: White Cheesecake M&M’s

White Cheesecake M&M’s are back on shelves as a Walmart exclusive! Please find our review from last year re-published below. Love is many different things to many different people. For...