Monthly Archive: February 2018

REVIEW: Cheez It Buffalo Wing

The following review is in the “Quick Bite” format. These are basically rapid-fire reviews without the lame story – just the important points. Today’s Quick Bite is: Cheez It Buffalo...

Neapolitan M&M's

REVIEW: Neapolitan M&M’s

I scream, you scream, WE ALL SCREAM WHENEVER THERE’S A NEW M&M’s FLAVOR. New Neapolitan M&M’s at Target! Ice cream-flavored M&M’s isn’t a first for the brand, but this is...

Sour Patch Kids Go-Gurt

REVIEW: Sour Patch Kids Go-Gurt

Give me 100 hours. Give me 100 attempts. Give me 100 phone-a-friends. I would never, ever be able to conceive a more “Frankenstein” product than this right here. Sour gummy...