Junk Banter

Zombie Skittles

REVIEW: Zombie Skittles

Imagine a day where zombies rose from the dead and made us eat poop? That day is September 3rd, 2019.  You know those stupid BeanBoozled Jelly Beans that kids love...

Pumpkin Pie Kit Kat

REVIEW: Pumpkin Pie Kit Kats

Pumpkin Pie Kit Kats are back, and this time they’re readily available at most stores!  Please find our review from a couple of years ago below, when they were impossible to...

Hostess Moonberry Twinkies

REVIEW: Hostess Moonberry Twinkies

If you thought Hostess had already conceived every flavor on the planet for its Twinkies line, you’re right. But that isn’t stopping them… Hostess Moonberry Twinkies What a resurgence for...

Lay's Deep Dish Pizza

REVIEW: Lay’s Deep Dish Pizza

Last year, these chips were inspired by popular Chicago-based restaurant Giordano’s. This year, they’re inspired by a gigantic mouth. Lay’s Deep Dish Pizza Meet Shawn W, one of Lay’s Mouth...

Freeze Pop Skittles

REVIEW: Freeze Pop Skittles

New Freeze Pop Skittles are here, and right now my brain is frozen just wondering… Who the heck would want a grape freeze pop?! Freeze Pop Skittles The new mix...