37 Search results

For the term "halloween".
Pecan Pie M&M's

REVIEW: Pecan Pie M&M’s

Pecan Pie M&M’s are back as a Walmart exclusive! Please find our review below: Quick, name your favorite pie! According to this pie chart on pies, you most likely said “apple” or “pumpkin.”...

REVIEW: Starbucks Zombie Frappuccino

After killing thousands of baristas before Starbucks finally killed it off, the Unicorn Frappuccino is back from the dead. With limited-time-only appeal and bright colors sure to produce high demand,...

Triple Chocolate Kit Kat

REVIEW: Triple Chocolate Kit Kats

The following review is in the “Quick Bite” format. These are rapid-fire reviews without a lame story and full array of images. Today’s Quick Bite is: Triple Chocolate Kit Kats...

REVIEW: Caramel M&M’s

Caramel M&M’s. I could’ve sworn that these already existed, and once I realized they didn’t, I was furious. How has it taken M&Ms this long to try out such a classic...