Tagged: M&Ms

Neapolitan M&M's

REVIEW: Neapolitan M&M’s

I scream, you scream, WE ALL SCREAM WHENEVER THERE’S A NEW M&M’s FLAVOR. New Neapolitan M&M’s at Target! Ice cream-flavored M&M’s isn’t a first for the brand, but this is...

White Cheesecake M&M's

REVIEW: White Cheesecake M&M’s

White Cheesecake M&M’s are back on shelves as a Walmart exclusive! Please find our review from last year re-published below. Love is many different things to many different people. For...

White Chocolate Peppermint M&M's

REVIEW: White Peppermint M&M’s

Does anyone remember when flavors were like, almost normal? Believe it or not, it wasn’t that long ago… White Peppermint M&M’s aren’t new – they debuted back in 2012 right...

Holiday Mint M&M's

REVIEW: Holiday Mint M&M’s

I’ve finally accepted it. Pumpkin spice has officially been pronounced dead. Once a fall superstar, I recently saw all the pumpkin spice products moved to an end cap adjacent to the...

REVIEW: Caramel M&M’s

Caramel M&M’s. I could’ve sworn that these already existed, and once I realized they didn’t, I was furious. How has it taken M&Ms this long to try out such a classic...

Strawberry Nut M&M's

REVIEW: Strawberry Nut M&M’s

Strawberry Nut M&M’s are back at Walgreen’s! Please find our review featured below, updated with images of the new packaging. And check out the comments – THE John Weeks responded! ...

Cherry M&M's

REVIEW: Cherry M&M’s

Since nobody exercising their own free will stalks grocery stores the day after Christmas looking for Valentine’s Day candy but I, nobody else gets to experience this simple joy: You need to...

REVIEW: Double Chocolate M&M’s

Mars has examined the data: we love chocolate, and especially around Christmas. Here are some astounding facts about how fat we all are, courtesy of Mars: In 2015, consumers spent...