NEWS: Cinnamon Bun Oreos To Exist At Some Point, Probably

While we cannot confirm, deny, or provide any meaningful information whatsoever, we’ve gotten wind of what may be the newest Oreo hitting shelves in the near future.

cinnamon bun oreos

We used this photo with permission, but we would like to keep the source anonymous. We’re not sure if Nabisco would be upset that these leaked. Is this even a leak? Does anybody care but us? We love you, Nabisco; please don’t hate us.

If they come to fruition, the package indicates that these Cinnamon Bun Oreos will feature a cinnamon bun flavored creme between two cinnamon cookies. There are a couple of noteworthy (meaningless) things here. First, the package doesn’t currently indicate “limited edition.” Could this be a permanent offering like birthday cake Oreos?

Also significant is that the cinnamon flavored cookie is a first for Oreo. They previously introduced a graham cracker wafer for the S’mores and Key Lime Pie varieties, and we detected a hint of coconut in the wafers for the Toasted Coconut Oreos. If Nabisco is experimenting with additional flavors for their wafers, the possibilities for Oreo are truly endless.

Let us know if you would be interested in this flavor in the comments below, or don’t bother because you’re probably not even reading this.

Facebook Comments

  1. Hayley says:

    Praying this is real and that it happens soon!!!

  2. Ash says:

    If were being honest here and I think we are, I’d like to try most desserts in Oreo form, carrot cake, cheesecake, crème brulee ect.

    • Junk Male says:

      Oh my! Great ideas Ash. The graham cracker cookie would make a great base for cheesecake Oreos. If they go down that road, think of how many versions of cheesecake Oreos could exist. I’m 100% on board.

Leave a Reply