  1. Marc P says:

    I can’t wait to give these a try – been stoked about these since I saw the initial announcements.
    Maybe blasphemy, but these I expect to be a better Thin Mint.

    By the way, terrific and entertaining post as always.

    • Junk Male says:

      Thank you, but I trust you will be agree when you try them. They’re just chocolate blobs of vaguely graham-flavored sheets. Thin Mints steamroll them.

  2. TheIcon says:

    Got these from my fellow Maryland girlies and thought they were garbage. I agree with the marshmallow. Ive seen more marshmallow after my ball-less dog humps his blankie.