Tagged: candy

Snickers White

REVIEW: Snickers White

Before you open your mouth, just shut up. I’ve seen sooo much hate for white chocolate in recent years. The criticisms often read that “white chocolate isn’t even chocolate”, which is...

Fudge Brownie M&M's

REVIEW: Fudge Brownie M&M’s

Finally, brownies that melt in your mouth and not in your hands!! …and, maybe I should stop clutching brownies in my pockets all the time!! Fudge Brownie M&M’s For this...

Skittles Dips

REVIEW: Skittles Dips

If eating way too much junk food for way too many years has taught me anything: Fruit tastes better with yogurt. I could definitely use help pooping. Today we’ll put...