Tagged: candy

Cookes & Creme Twix

REVIEW: Cookies & Creme Twix

You can finally get some rest, Courtney and 1,008 others”… Cookies & Creme Twix are back! So what the hell am I talking about? I’ll tell you what the hell...

Zombie Skittles

REVIEW: Zombie Skittles

Imagine a day where zombies rose from the dead and made us eat poop? That day is September 3rd, 2019.  You know those stupid BeanBoozled Jelly Beans that kids love...

Reese's Thins

REVIEW: Reese’s Thins

Reese’s Thins: Because’s there’s no wrong way to eat a Reese’s, but also you’re getting kinda fat. Reese’s Thins As we all search desperately for some kind of justification for our...

Red Velvet Kit Kat

REVIEW: Red Velvet Kit Kats

Red Velvet Kit Kats are back! Please find our review below: If you’re reading this blog – one specifically revolving around weird-flavored junk food – then chances are you have...