Tagged: chocolate

Nabisco Ultimate Chocolate Oreo

REVIEW: Nabisco Ultimate Chocolate Oreo

Ultimately, they may be running out of ideas… But ultimately, it’s still chocolate! Nabisco Ultimate Chocolate Oreo Description via Nabisco: OREO Ultimate Chocolate Flavor Crème Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are the...

Twix Salted Caramel

REVIEW: Twix Salted Caramel

Twix Salted Caramel Description via Twix: Our new sweet-and-salty treat, Twix Salted Caramel is an irresistible combination of creamy milk chocolate, salted caramel, and crunchy cookie bars. Description via Junk...

Rockin' Nut Road M&M's

REVIEW: Rockin’ Nut Road M&M’s

In my junk food bloggin’ journey, I’ve witnessed many twists and turns in the evolution of M&M’s. From the return of Crispy M&M’s, to new flavors of Crispy M&M’s  through voting contests...

Snickers Peanut Brownie

REVIEW: Snickers Peanut Brownie

Snickers Peanut Brownie Description via Snickers: Peanuts. Milk Chocolate. Caramel. Brownie. SNICKERS Peanut Brownie features individual squares of a luscious layer of caramel and a chewy peanut-brownie filling, coated in...

Reese's Snack Cake

Quick Bites: Reese’s Snack Cake

Quick Bites are rapid-fire reviews without the lame story.  Today’s quick bite is: Reese’s Snack Cake Description via Reese’s: Soft baked chocolate cake topped with Reese’s peanut butter creme covered...