Monthly Archive: November 2020

Sugar Cookie M&M's

REVIEW: Sugar Cookie M&M’s

Forget leaving him a plate of cookies; this year I’m pelting Santa with M&M’s… Sugar Cookie M&M’s Look, traditions be damned in this wild ass year. Quite frankly, I’m kinda...

Doritos Twisted Lime

Quick Bites: Doritos Twisted Lime

Quick Bites are rapid-fire reviews without the lame story.  Today’s quick bite is: Doritos Twisted Lime Description via Frito-Lay: These crunchy tortilla chips are the perfect combination of tangy and...

Pumpkin Spice Moon Pie

REVIEW: Pumpkin Spice Moon Pie

Quick Bites are rapid-fire reviews without the lame story.  ? When the moon hits your your eye like a big pumpkin pie, that’s… amore. ? Pumpkin Spice Moon Pie Description:...