Junk Banter

Nabisco Java Chip Oreos

REVIEW: Nabisco Java Chip Oreos

“Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.”  ~ Thomas Jefferson “Coffee is a language in itself.” ~ Jackie Chan “Without my morning coffee I’m just like a dried up...

Nabisco Brookie-O Oreo

REVIEW: Nabisco Brookie-O Oreos

When you can’t decide between wanting to bake tried and true chocolate chip cookies or some warm, fudgy brownies, the solution is obvious… Buy Oreos! Nabisco Brookie-O Oreos ALL of...

Ben & Jerry's Punch Line

REVIEW: Ben & Jerry’s Punch Line

I was never good at developing well-told jokes organically, but here’s a punch line for you: “Fat food blogger can’t stop eating ice cream and watching Netflix.” Ben & Jerry’s...

Sugar Cookie M&M's

REVIEW: Sugar Cookie M&M’s

Forget leaving him a plate of cookies; this year I’m pelting Santa with M&M’s… Sugar Cookie M&M’s Look, traditions be damned in this wild ass year. Quite frankly, I’m kinda...

Doritos Twisted Lime

Quick Bites: Doritos Twisted Lime

Quick Bites are rapid-fire reviews without the lame story.  Today’s quick bite is: Doritos Twisted Lime Description via Frito-Lay: These crunchy tortilla chips are the perfect combination of tangy and...

Pumpkin Spice Moon Pie

REVIEW: Pumpkin Spice Moon Pie

Quick Bites are rapid-fire reviews without the lame story.  ? When the moon hits your your eye like a big pumpkin pie, that’s… amore. ? Pumpkin Spice Moon Pie Description:...