Tagged: M&Ms

Hot Cocoa M&M's (2018)

REVIEW: Hot Cocoa M&M’s (2018)

Hot Cocoa M&M’s are back after a three year hiatus, and for a brief time we had something truly special in our mugs… Multiple outlets initially reported that this Target-exclusive...

Peanut Brrr-ittle M&M's

REVIEW: Peanut Brrr-ittle M&M’s

Peanut Brrr-ittle M&M’s are back on shelves! Known locations include CVS and Kroger-owned stores. Please find our review below: Ask a hundred people on the street when the last time...

White Pumpkin Pie M&M's

REVIEW: White Pumpkin Pie M&M’s

White Pumpkin Pie M&M’s are back on shelves! Please find our review below: Just when you thought pumpkin couldn’t get any whiter… Really catering to that White Girl demographic, Mars...

Pecan Pie M&M's

REVIEW: Pecan Pie M&M’s

Pecan Pie M&M’s are back as a Walmart exclusive! Please find our review below: Quick, name your favorite pie! According to this pie chart on pies, you most likely said “apple” or “pumpkin.”...