  1. Alex Marsz says:

    I like the idea of all these people now stampeding down the doors at the local supermarket, trampling the staff, and sweeping vast quantities of the new boxes into their cart.

  2. mike says:

    I used this cake recipe in a sheet pan

    http://cakescottage.com/2016/12/28/dark-chocolate-cake/

    then I used this creme filling recipe

    https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/heavenly-creme-filled-cupcakes-recipe-2178896

    baked with parchment paper on the sheet pan, cooled, covered and froze overnight. Then turned out the cake onto wax paper and cut in half. Spread the filling on one side then put the other half of the cake on top. Store and freeze again so creme hardens then cut into servings and wrap individual in foil