Junk Banter

Nabisco Ultimate Chocolate Oreo

REVIEW: Nabisco Ultimate Chocolate Oreo

Ultimately, they may be running out of ideas… But ultimately, it’s still chocolate! Nabisco Ultimate Chocolate Oreo Description via Nabisco: OREO Ultimate Chocolate Flavor Crème Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are the...

Gingerbread Cookie Kit Kat

REVIEW: Gingerbread Cookie Kit Kat

Christmas cookie.  Kris Kringle. Kit Kat. If it were up to me, 95% of life’s decisions would revolve around alliteration, and these Gingerbread Cookie Kit Kats should have existed many...

Twix Salted Caramel

REVIEW: Twix Salted Caramel

Twix Salted Caramel Description via Twix: Our new sweet-and-salty treat, Twix Salted Caramel is an irresistible combination of creamy milk chocolate, salted caramel, and crunchy cookie bars. Description via Junk...